Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

StayAwake - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* StayAwake > Topics

Subject: Is world unity Possible?
Replies: 3 Views: 1027

jayc08 26.02.12 - 09:31am
Is World Unity Possible?
IS OUR world on the threshold of peace or on the brink of disaster? It seems that a case could be made for either view.
On the one hand, some world leaders speak confidently of global peace as an attainable goalperhaps because the alternatives aretoo horrifying to contemplate. On the other hand, many tremble at such questions as these: Which nations have weapons of mass destruction? Would they dare to use them? What would happen if they did?
Is the world like a grenade ready to blow up?
History shows that rivalry and prejudice have long stood in the way of any hope for unity, and religion has often done much to fan the flames of conflict rather than extinguish them. Anything that divides people can s hostility, and religion is one of the strongest dividers, writes journalist James A. Haught. Despite the universal belief that religion makes people good, its obvious that it makes some people commit heinous acts. Author Steven Weinberg holds a similar view. For good people to do evil, he writes, that takes religion.
Is there any hope that our world will ever be united? Yes! But the source of world unity is not man or man-made religions, *

vikcht 17.09.15 - 04:22pm
Yes, the answer is truly YES.
This time is not a time of government and religion.
Divisions are broken. Everyone matters. All of us praise God with all our heart, mind, soul, word & deeds/ energy. Completely one. And it manifests now.
The religions, all the belief systems, are MERGED and PURIFIED: only then shall be extracted the illusively invisible divine truth; the living truth that is seen in everything but percieved like nothing.

This time christianity is no longer christianity and wicca is no longer wicca.

.this is not my own view of what it would be. .God lets me experience, see, hear, feel, dream and sometimes just know about things like a pop-up message. *

vikcht 17.09.15 - 04:37pm
I know that you may be confused with the idea of being one and the merging and purifying of books/ belief systems but it really is necessary. .and by the way it does not speak of a triune God, Jesus Christ's kingship is not rulership or governance because it is more of personal relationship; being very open to each other wherein you really can feel one with Him *

natodo 15.06.17 - 08:34pm
How can the unity come the only true belief is from his son and every other i dont actually have any idea about them but only man can bring this but most to carried out this task divinely are drunk, any try to rise up a been condermn by the so call book he hold cuz they are blind to the truth..When the spirit of truth shall come he will lead you to all truth but when this spirit lead u you will definatly cry for the sons of men we are all blind in the heart we trap our selves down in every side may God help us. *

* StayAwake Forum

Search:
topics replies

* StayAwake

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search